Friday, December 31, 2010

Meaningful Text

In School, They Taught Me That
1 hour = 60 Mints
1 Min = 60 Secs
But They Never Told Me That
1 Sec Without You = 100 Years

SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…
Dont get confused ,Aray Baba SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You…..
Have A wonderful day….

Everytime I hear my message tone, I always hope 1 of them come from u. My cell may have limited memory space but my heart has unlimited space for a person like u.

A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You are such a lady to me. :-)

My mom always told me that wealth is never measured by money but by love … I wish she could see you so she would know how rich I turned out to be.

Sometimes I text you, sometimes I don't sometimes I reply, sometimes I don't but no matter how many times is that, i'll be your friend not for sometimes but for all times.

I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso too… but my heart won't run out of space for you!

I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, But our Friendship will never say Goodbye.

How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.

www.friendship.com Log On... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... #Found... Loading... ||||| 10% ||||||||| 30% ||||||||||||||| 60% |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100% U have been successfully Loaded.... Into my HEART DISK as My Sweet Friend

Are you hungry? Neva mind I have two bowls, 1 for wishes and 1 for luck. Wishes are mine and luck is yours. you can take it or leave it, choice is yours.

With my 1 Heart... 2 eyes... 5 litre blood... 206 bones... 1.2million Red Cells... 60 trillion D.N.A.'s... I wish u "All the very best of LUCK"...

No comments: